Excellent! As I prowl around blogs searching for something to post, I see that Baudrillard's Bastard has tapped me for blog meme. That will make today's post much easier.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
- The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
- Each player answers the questions about themselves.
- At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
- Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
I was unemployed and filing for unemployment insurance. This was following a dispute with a department chair over a one-year position for which adjuncts were not being considered since the department "couldn't afford" to replace us. omfg.2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
Vote! Grade. Deal with Emails. Write a recommendation letter. Blog. (At least two of these will get done today.)3. Snacks I enjoy:
edamame, chocolate covered espresso beans, krispy kremes (damn it).4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Ha ha ha ha! Good one.5. Three of my bad habits:
playing the banjo, procrastinating, answering blog memes.6. Five places I have lived:
Texas, Texas, New York, Maine, Saudi Arabia.7. Five jobs I have had:
TA, Adjunct Faculty, Visiting Assistant Professor, primary childcare provider, unemployed.8. Six peeps I wanna know more about:
I tap the first six to volunteer for this meme in the comments below. Don't be shy.