Thursday, May 08, 2008

Excellent News!

Baudrillard's Bastard has favored Lumpenprofessoriat with the coveted, viral E for Excellent award for my provocative blogging. I am touched. Truly. Thank you. Given the source, I will display my E with pride.

I get to pass on the award now and I'll follow Ortho's example and select four, rather than the original ten, excellent blogs that I read and enjoy.

  1. Limited, Inc. who is still the smartest man I know.
  2. Amitava Kumar who's writings I've been a fan of long before there were blogs.
  3. LesobProf for sanity and clarity.
  4. Citizen of Somewhere Else for managing to post on both Hawthorne and anime.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Mr. LP.
    Funny that you give it to me on the day I post an impassioned defense of Britney Spears. Ho ho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lumpen Prof,

    Thank you for accepting the award and completing the meme I sent to you.

    I'm sorry one of your favorite yodelers died today.

    Arrivederci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks much, LP! I think it's appropriate that when I first arrived at my school we used to have to give Es instead of Fs. Given how little I've been blogging at CitizenSE lately, I feel I deserve an E in that older sense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats, lumpen prof!

    (and thanks)

    ReplyDelete